Do you want to share your passion for Yin Yoga? Then immerse yourself in the world of Yin Yoga and learn:
- How to practise, teach and adjust yoga poses functionally (feeling and experiencing the benefits of poses), instead of practising, teaching or adjusting them aesthetically (showing or doing the poses the way they should look like).
- In a fun and practical way how the body functions physically and energetically by studying anatomy (bones, muscles, fascia, joints, movements, organs, connective tissue) and meridian theory (chi, meridian pathways, 5 element theory).
- To practically use the anatomical and meridian knowledge enabling you to see and respond to people, their unique bodies, and their potential while teaching.
- To use props and give personalized and functional adjustments in order for your future students to get a beneficial Yin practice without unnecessary pain nor injuries.
- To personalize and deepen your own practice and understanding of Yin Yoga.
- What various lower and upper body Yin yoga poses can do for the body and the energetic balance.
- Pranayama techniques to enhance the healing effects of the Yin practice and to feel and guide the chi flow.
- How to be in the moment, how to observe without action or reaction and to go beyond the mind, by practising meditation.
- About Chinese Medicine, Taoism and Yoga Sutras, to give insight in your constitution and how to restore physical, emotional and mental imbalances with Yoga poses, Meditation, Pranayama, Nutrition and a certain the way of life. It will give you tools to teach your classes on a heart-mind level.
- To intelligently sequence and teach safe, personalized and creative yoga classes that are inspirational.
José’s program takes time to complete, giving you enough time to study, practice and integrate what you have learned. Enabling you to become a skillful, confident and inspiring teacher.
Prices and further details
For reservations, the complete program and any questions, please visit José de Groot’s website or email José using the contact box below.
Deposit: € 500, - (this amount will be deducted from the Early Bird Price or the Late Bird Price)
Early Bird Price: € 2.195, - (registration and payment until April 17th 2019)
Late Bird Price: € 2.395, - (registration and payment after April 17th 2019, but before 1st of July 2019)
* Payment plans are available
Dates and schedule:
7 Days: 17th till 24th of August 2019: 9:30 - 17:00 (Sat-Sat) (Wed 21st of August free)
4 Days: 14th till 17th of November 2019: 9:30 - 17:00 (Thurs-Sun)
3 Days: 28th of February 2020 till 1st of March 2020: 9:30 - 17:00 (Fri-Sun)
7 Days: 15th till 22nd of August 2020: 9:30 - 17:00 (Sat-Sat) (Wed 19th of August free)
4 Days: 12th till 15th of November 2020: 9:30 - 17:00 (Thurs-Sun)
3 Days: 19th till 21st of February 2021: 9:30 - 17:00 (Fri-Sun)