Described as the place “where Robinson Crusoe meets Architectural Digest”, Haramara Retreat is a magical and idyllic place created and designed to provide a natural and supportive environment for your appleyoga retreat.
This one week retreat includes
- 7 Transformational Vinyasa morning flow yoga practices
- 5 Evening Lunar yoga practices
- All yoga props and mats are provided
- 7 nights accommodation at the beautiful Haramara retreat centre
- 3 meals a day (alcoholic drinks charged extra)
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Flights or travel insurance
- Excursions or day trips
- Extra treats and activities
- Taxis to and from places locally
The yoga shalas are hand-built from all natural materials with high roofs and handcrafted hardwood floors. Both yoga shalas are positioned to take advantage of the panoramic and ever-changing views of the lush mountains and vast ocean while taking advantage of the soothing ocean breezes.
Coming to Haramara is like coming home. My body returns to the earth, my mind mesmerised by the rhythms of the ocean and my spirit flies in this magical place. Yoga is a way of life and Haramara Retreat is where we can re-educate ourselves to live in balance.
— Rodney Yee
For full details about the retreat please visit Katy's website